Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kap-­archery.­com

Update on my situation (almost as good). ..

Hello,

Here one month that I do not want new free time. However I can come back strong on my blog (already that will be my blog about me, so I do what I want:) ... ) With concrete news. The next line will cover the following topics:

A month ago that I do not want new free time. But let me return to strength on my blog (already that will be my blog about me, so I do what I want) with news "concretes." The next line will cover the following topics:

- My integration within the body of the "Bomberos de Santiago" (http://www.cbs.cl) and especially the 4th company fire, the "Pump France (http://www.pompefrancesantiago.cl).

- My participation in the "competencia" (tournament firefighter) the 4th.

- The arrival of General Prior to the 4th.

My integration, after a long wait without to actively participate in interventions, without being able to live in the rescue center, he passed the various lights neighborhoods, apartments are in the heart of relief, finally occurred on October 20. Ceremony worthy of inclusion in the Freemasons, the menu: elections, congratulations, and ... Snack. J

It is true that I waited a month for the lack of administrative disorganization of the emergency, but ultimately I'm relatively happy. So it seems "it's part of the rule here" (Luis Claviere : Director Four relief centers Pump France Chile) ...
_________________________________________
Discount spindle fourth company by the big boss of the "Pump France, with a little" is the only thing you have to free here ... " reflection immediately puts in the mood.
_________________________________________










Reading in French, the rules of procedure ...
_________________________________________

So we were three candidates: Simon left Gabriel center.
_________________________________________


also was the month of my participation in the great "competencia", a tournament that can make persist some competitiveness in the emergency center in the field of maneuver. It is also an opportunity to meet with the family, take pictures, in short, a super-important social event.

During this period I made my maiden "bombero. What it is? Clearly we throw in my hands a spear-gun 50/25, saying "above all, you referred her face well!" Increasingly clear, it is a game of making his evidence in its dexterity in handling the lance. The applicant (including me) must choose a "Godfather", as is the Brigade, who will accompany during the game and especially during his "career" as a firefighter. My godfather called: Alexendro Kaltwasser.
_________________________________________

_________________________________________

_________________________________________
________________________________________













_________________________________________
 _________________________________________















_________________________________________






























Hop! Early laying Cowboy super-kitsch, in uniform tradition to show "who is the patron of the spear-gun here!"
_________________________________________











_________________________________________ _________________________________________
_________________________________________
there was good old-fashioned photo. Anyway, in all modesty, it is still super fine kids what ...

_________________________________________


And finally, there are a few that day, the coming of the General Prior, accompanied by Colonel Rodriguez (my head of instructed when I joined the Brigade) came to shake up the little life "Poppa" of CS.

Don Joel Prieur was able to appreciate all my new beard thrust. If not more seriously his coming will probably allow to send a number of material resources at our barracks. Unfortunately due to the excitement of the crowd I could talk very little with him and Mr. Rodriguez. What a pity we really shared a more detailed visions of things. Maybe one day ...
_________________________________________
_________________________________________
_________________________________________

After this relatively heavy article, I undertake to maintain this blog regularly and make the most of feedback as possible.

Hasta pront o!



0 comments:

Post a Comment