Saturday, May 31, 2008

White Mucus Sore Nipples

Les Rushnyki - Rushnychok - Rushnychok

I put a site link Ukrainian embroidery I discovered a few years ago.

This site offers a large collection of embroidery designs that adorn the clothing: blouses, Rushniki (stoles marriage, but that now adorn the interior of houses Ukrainian).

The stoles are rushniki decorated, a Ukrainian tradition, which vary in form and color in different parts of the country. More information on this site :
get read the explanations of "rushnyk Dnepropetrovsk" rushnyk of Hutsul "rushnyk Ivano-Frankivsk" Rushnyky of Kersonska "rushnyk Kyiv" Rushnyky of Lvivska "rushnyk of Podil "rushnyk Poltava" ...
In recent years, so I made a few reasons, with great pleasure here are some pictures: A cloth with a frieze tape that takes place, nice optical effect.
Details :

Another reason very pleasant and easy to make ... I embroidered in waiting rooms at medical appointments for my parents ... While it calls ... but why waste his time reading magazines that do not give us anything!

detail:

Another border to decorate a towel, a napkin

detail:

0 comments:

Post a Comment