Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wedding Program Templates In Spanish

A Primer Russian - Cyrillique - Russian ABC - the Russian alphabet

With this interest I have in the Ukrainian embroidery for several years, when I read that the DOJ proposed courses of Russian, I started ...
unpretentious, just for fun.
What was my surprise, our teacher: Tatiana is Ukrainian. The Cyrillic alphabet
longstanding also intrigued ... While I am
Polish origin ... but my name did he not root Ukrainian?
Nothing is a coincidence ...
so I let myself be carried away by the desire to learn, inform me ... actually one day before travel.
Cyrillic "controlled" ... I wanted to stitch ... it surprises you??
is a logical continuation!
So I search ... I sailed long on the net ...
nothing HOOK my attention ...

I decided to create it, I have many documents to illustrate it.
I drew all the letters one by one, selected traditional decorations, and other thought ...

Here are four gates, I started to embroider the first ... but maybe I'll finish with the 3rd version ...

For details of embroidery and sale, click on the images.

first version in the center, a traditional embroidery representing two turkeys
this second version shows the Fabergé egg, a Russian tradition

third version, a nuance in the presentation. ..

fourth variant


I made it on a linen Zweigart Aida floba 53 (70% viscose30% linen), it looks like flax and comfort of Aida, a wire on a wire. The painting has a very good performance, do not CHIFONNIE.

actual color of the canvas:



few steps of my implementation:



already a small embroidered half, I called my "abévéguaire" ... and José on "popocédaire" !






Details shown a little Matryoshka (Or Matryoshka): a symbol!



Other Matriochkas illustrated primer:

Click image for more info ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment