Saturday, May 29, 2010

Guinness Collar For Dog

A Blog? ... Why not !!!...

The modern communications are wonderful.
Internet is a reflection of the world, size and diversity, with multiple routes ...

I create this path who wants to borrow it. I invite you to stroll to this contemplative ... I said " contemplative" and not "contemplative " ...

Welcome also to embroiderers, rare, certainly, but they exist.

My sister whispered to me the word "creative (fs)" and more contemplative ... She's right, there can have dreams, admiration, without work, without work, without nature ...

For starters ...
Come to Ukraine where we will accompany Halina's work.
A grid that I created and embroidered from a drawing by Halina.


Weekdays Galina - Halina's Days - Les Journées d'Halina
Une grille que j'ai créée et brodée à partir d'un dessin d'Halina.

détail:

Marina, une brodeuse, m'a laissé un message sur un forum russe.

Je cite: "Everyday Galina" very much. Typical Russian woman. Как говорят в России: "Я и лошадь, я и бык, я и баба и мужик.

translation: "The Days Halina" have really enjoyed: a typical Russian woman. As we say in Russia: "Me and the horse, the ox me and me, the peasant and the peasant."

To visit this blog:

In the right margin, several themes or stories are developed, click on the photo to read the article.

Vous pouvez me donner vos impressions en laissant un commentaire.

Merci de votre visite et ... Bon Voyage ;-))
My first entry is conditioned by my longtime admiration for the work of a young Ukrainian designer - Galina. On one of her paintings I've done a scheme for embroidery. I named her 'Everyday Galina. " I would be happy to meet with her, I tried and am trying to find where she lives. In my quest I helped one young man from the Ukraine. But, unfortunately, not in her former apartment, or in a museum, where she was exposed, do not know where to find it. They remember it - and that's all. Sadly, I'd like to show her some ways to the wider dissemination of her art. If ever these words of mine and my website read someone who knows Galina, please translate ey.Ya apologize for not being able to extend the scheme, made by someone else's image without permission for such distribution. I hope for your understanding. I still hope to find Galina. For example, in October in Belgium will host an exhibition of embroidery from Lviv, and this is her hometown. Another hope for the meeting.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment