Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prepatched Pokemon Heartgold English Rom

A week in Santiago reinforcements = Four Small fire ...


Sorry for not giving news a week, however, the operational activity was somewhat higher: four reinforcements, including a very important (an entire neighborhood in the "fog") in stressful temperatures (between 28 and 35 ° C) or in "difficult times" (between 1 and 5am). My work and personal activities not left me little time to prepare.

In these four major interventions I have conducted a single attack (from outside) and our work has remained centered around countless power! I'm cre ... vee.

Generally the fire are treated the same way than others: The first team arrived on scene immediately demand large resources, the second in command, even before he could enjoy the action of the first reinforcement, demand even more and so on ... What makes you end up again with the army of Alexander the Great met the same response. Even if the interventions were very important they are unlikely to require as many resources.

For my part I could enjoy maneuvers that I never realized : supply through long-distance Reserve hank of the craft (400 feet) called "cama" property is making the gear until the hydrant. So I could hold that one should not exceed 5 km / h and that the use of gloves of "sharp" was essential in order not to damage the gloves of attack with the friction of the pipes. Since I was located above the gear to support the conduct of skeins I could judge the importance this position, he must accompany particular connections so they do not fall! It sounds silly, but the blow is thought to be especially so soon as the equipment until the power is water pump in her and that's where it smashes the couplings to the ground ...

I also was able to address the problem hydrants incredible! In France, if we have no water "in the mouth" one says, "flute! I must find another (and later I signal failure in the service of City Water), here is slightly different: there are only fire hydrants and they serve a little to everyone ... If the post has no water, I spot the soil matrix (a sort of manhole) I open through the "chuso" (great clip provided for this job), I act directly on the basis of the post. If the operating nut is defective I unscrewed the "head" of the post (grifo) if it does not unscrew, I break so to act directly on the column switching! The water department of the city here is WE :)

During all interventions have been repeatedly drawn to the sinister, like "I want my lance! "But I quickly made my calm by young chefs who have mastered, they more or less" local anarchy ... "My behavior is due to the craving that one bit interventions have "fire ..."! However after the 3 rd reinforcement I felt a lot less hectic and I enjoyed my (our) job to my (our) level.

Indeed it seems that traffic on those who are working have a spear in his hand! How many times have I felt this emotion and how many times I have seen similar behavior around me with my co-workers ... While generally the work is going on "behind" at school level is who know the most "crap"; pole does not obstruct the passage gear, access is complicated, hoses are missing, etc.. For this work there is no (or little) training since the initial review of the various fire brigades quickly exceeded on a large scale disaster, this is where we must learn to manage stress of the maneuver, the unexpected, the people who yell at you because "there is no water in my spear" and who do not understand that this is not so simple, people who want to help the openings and closings of the various unions and bodies of water cut (type I open my division but my connection 300 meters is not connected or I have to ask the investigative teams from the CIA to find my pipes in the middle of the fifteen others in a pile of dung on the VP).

Clearly labor supply is "the forgotten films of American firefighters as you could see me and feeds the pump ... and fast!": D

In summary, important points to remember are (for me) the following:

- Drive slowly (- 5km / h) at institutions long distances.
- Do not hesitate to accept help from passers full of joy for the simple actions and safe (glue the pipe to 400 feet to the pavement) away from the ominous. But if it hurts and this complaint: you hiding:)
- Try to focus on "mission time" required for intervention by listening carefully to the responsible response. Because in any way establish a spear is useless hinder and slow the action, so the work is done wrong! Need to practice yoga pre-intervention.
- Appreciate a job to perform well whatever food, resolution of problem that changes little throughout the procedure, provision of feed zones, etc..
- Wait for the initial effects of the first applications of methods before calling the Roman army!

Here are some videos and pictures of the interventions this week:




------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 --------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------- ---------------------

hope it lasts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment