Since the last article there was little fire of interest in the sector. Brush fire, grass fire in the mountains of garbage fire ... Clearly, a period boring!
Because we are a little fiddling noodle these days (as we say in French not supported), it MANEUVER!
_______________________________________________________
Hop a little mix of French equipment (cooking small bands), American (ARI) and Chile (control in red bag and small bag of attack directly designed by the Chilean NAZA). In the end no matter the equipment until we have the main work is still ...
_______________________________________________________
Here a maneuver outside the Chilean, I ascend directly with the material, I found an opening to the craft, I walk down the material removed from the front by the control bags (el viento).
_______________________________________________________
This maneuver differs from the "start from the outside French Brigade of the fact that the material and mounted directly, which gives us a significant time savings.
_______________________________________________________
And here ZE Chilean system: the sequence of two divisions. Why? If I need to move one of the two elements for some reason (the attack line or power line), I close the two divisions (trifurcation 70x70x2x50 Jemelo 50x2x50 left and right) and I move the gear . It also allows us to serve the institution.
_______________________________________________________
0 comments:
Post a Comment