Following the creation Hearts of Spring and Autumn ... Some embroiderers
asked me if I thought creating the other seasons ...
asked me if I thought creating the other seasons ...
During recent time, summer and winter are now available.
I present to you the 4 seasons in cross stitch and seed beads ...
Info sale by clicking the image.
... a table, little stories, embroidery, memories of childhood when everyone will recognize from early spring symphony, to pick cherries, observation and attempts to approach the squirrel to care for the birds in winter.
Petit wink to my parents, winter apples give the couple of blackbirds that houses in their hedge. If they forget, these hungry kids appear so loudly, they enter the basement where Dad tinker ... they hop on their little legs chirping ... the dog approaches ... without threatening the blackbirds and waiting, not worried their food!
Dad has always tinkered with the boxes that we hang in the trees at the first cold.
Detail Embroidered Renusz fall.
0 comments:
Post a Comment